Home Value Analysis
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE home value analysis, whether you have plans to move immediately or not. Simply email us a request.
If you are considering selling your home now or in the future, you will most likely be faced with a myriad of questions:
- Should I replace the carpeting?
- What color should I paint my home?
- Should I update the kitchen?
- What types of surfaces are most popular with buyers today?
- Should I move out some of my furniture?
- What inspections or reports should I order?We will be glad to consult with you to help you maximize your appeal to potential buyers. We also offer free professional design and staging services when the need arises.Marketing Your HomeYour home will reach thousands of qualified homebuyers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Along with the support of our team we will utilize the latest technology and marketing tools to ensure maximum exposure to motivated buyers. We will also aggressively network with other local and regional Real Estate professionals so that they are aware of your property and can bring motivated buyers to you. Simply put we offer the exposure and marketing resources needed to get your home SOLD for top dollar. Contact us today for details.Information Services
Information is power, especially in Real Estate. We provide constant information to our clients regarding market conditions, other homes for sale, buyer attitudes, local market trends, and direct feedback about your home from Real Estate professionals and buyers who have seen your home. Armed with the best information available, you are able to make reasoned, informed decisions that maximize your position in the marketplace.
Our years of experience and proven track record in negotiating Real Estate sales gives us a distinct advantage in representing you during contract negotiations. We have experienced all market conditions from extreme seller’s markets with multiple offers to extreme buyer’s markets where the negotiating ability of your agent can literally make you thousands of dollars.
Once your home is sold, We will work on your behalf to manage the details during the escrow period. We can recommend inspectors, repairs contractors, consult with the appraiser, follow up with the title company and lender, and aggressively protect your interests to avoid problems and ensure a hassle-free closing. We will even deliver your closing check to you!
The Big Picture
When it comes down to it, your home is most likely one of your largest assets. It is extremely important to chose a REALTOR® who is successful, experienced, aggressive in marketing your home, and skilled in negotiating. These are the skills and tools that bring the most to your bottom line. We also recognize that your home is more than just an asset. It has been your sanctuary and your safe harbor. It has been a place where you may have raised your kids or spent time with loved ones. For you it is full of memories. That is why We treat it as more than just a real estate transaction. We respect your home as an extension of you and give it the respect and care it rightfully deserves.